How to increase solar panel output amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcroe View Post
    If you understand the performance of solar cells it is possible to wire an unlimited number of them
    in series-parallel combinations to increase energy collected. The general rules are that cells with
    the same current rating may be efficient wired in series, and cells with similar voltage ratings may
    be efficiently wired in parallel. There are practical considerations such as safe voltages and currents
    with proper insulation and over current protection, wiring losses, weather tolerance, and shade.

Practical systems generally simplify the above problems by using the largest cells practical, half
    a foot square today, packaged for an outdoor life of decades. Bruce Roe
    Thank you for that most positive and intelligent answer, so far what we have learned with our experiment, to keep the system balance amps and votes, 99.9 of the sales are the same voltage and amp range. We had to go other places to find out how to turn it into a bigger cell, and you are correct and what you said it coincides what we've been told by others. This system is brand new and we want you to see the very beginning test of what we're doing, of course I don't expect anyone to understand something that hasn't been done before, it's why we are taking our time and doing each experiment to make sure that this system is viable. Does it work absolutely that's not the problem understanding the small little details is what's so frustrating about the system. And what you said about safety yes we've already called a fire amps were too high overheated, so we needed to make electrical buses one for the amps and the other four voltage separate, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me show you what we're doing first of all email and contact numbers are on the paper, a lot of detail has been left out for a purpose people think you're very stupid if you give them too much information and it's correct they'll be running to the patent office with your work.
    ghttp://showmeyourproof.blogspot.com/2018/09/fiber-optics-solar-batteries.html
    thank you for taking the time to answer AR questions

Comment

Practical systems generally simplify the above problems by using the largest cells practical, half
      a foot square today, packaged for an outdoor life of decades. Bruce Roe
      Actually a 6" square cell is only 1/4 of a square foot.
      2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Originally posted by Ex to U View Post
        Let me show you what we're doing first of all email and contact numbers are on the paper
        From your page:

"Are new fiber optics solar batteries will not need the Sun,yet will still be connected from a cells to an electrical circuit, Called a charge controller. How many amps of electricity will it produce, depends on the Fiber optics solar batteries what size solar cell are because the fiber optics produce its own light, so they are constant when it comes to light."

So you have fiber optics which produce their own light, and you will use that light to produce energy from solar panels. Maybe you could then use the power you generate to light an incandescent light bulb, then send that light to the fiberoptics, and make more and more energy! Your only problem would then be producing _too_ much free energy from nothing.

To think I was here when this world-changing innovation was first revealed . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by littleharbor View Post

As long as we're trying to be clear as well as accurate as possible, "standard" square cells, whatever standard may mean in that context are 156 mm on a side. Many Americans are still thinking in a different measurement system than most of the rest of the world.

Comment

Or, approx. .024 of a square meter.
            2.2kw Suntech mono, Classic 200, NEW Trace SW4024

Comment

Originally posted by littleharbor View Post

I knew someone would not like the way I said it was half a foot on a side. But half squared
              is 1/4. Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by jflorey2 View Post
                From your page:

"Are new fiber optics solar batteries will not need the Sun,yet will still be connected from a cells to an electrical circuit, Called a charge controller. How many amps of electricity will it produce, depends on the Fiber optics solar batteries what size solar cell are because the fiber optics produce its own light, so they are constant when it comes to light."

So you have fiber optics which produce their own light, and you will use that light to produce energy from solar panels. Maybe you could then use the power you generate to light an incandescent light bulb, then send that light to the fiberoptics, and make more and more energy! Your only problem would then be producing _too_ much free energy from nothing.

To think I was here when this world-changing innovation was first revealed . . . .
                Thank you I wish I wasn't so unfamiliar with this message board I would have posted pictures, I've came a long way from knowing nothing at all to starting fires with this new battery. The whole idea was to make solar more easier and adoptable like putting in batteries in any device and removing them when they are damaged. Moving light through a fiber optic cord and other similar devices wasn't never the problem, the problem is designing a product that can easily be upgraded and can work indoors. Well I say we are halfway there still working on the bus line for the each cell still having problems of overheating when I add a particular battery design for amplifying amps. Let Me Explain If you seen the pictures you know that we've designed the solar cells and the fiber-optic as one battery. There are two types one produces the voltage and the other produce the amps just the way they're wired inside the battery cell, the problem is when you start to connect those two types of cells they start to heat up we first thought the aluminum tape we were using was the problem but it's simply when you get enough amps on the system things get hot. Which makes everything we're doing go back to steps. As you can see the battery sales work now where do we go from here is why I decided to join this board, give me a little time to figure out exactly how this particular board functions and forgive me if I repost or make mistakes I apologize in advance. Thank you for all your help and comments.

Comment

Originally posted by jflorey2 View Post
                  From your page:

Yea, I too have always found it fascinating to be in on the ground floor of things that claim to violate the 2d Law of Thermodynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex to U View Post

I'm doing a project, to get students to understand solar, but after trying to answer certain questions they had. I had to go looking for a better understanding, so here's the question we have hundreds and literally thousands of cheap solar lights we have taken apart for this project.
                    Come clean, you do not want to teach the kids anything, you want to brainwash them with ideology. You are pushing solar as the greatest thing since slice bread and do not have a clue what you are talking about. Just pushing the Green Mafia talking points.

Here is a factual hint for you. All those worthless lights you have are capable of generating a nickels worth of electricity per year. Sounds great to kids and teacher. Until you discover each one of those lights that cost $5 to generate 5-cents of electricity per year and you do some math and find out it would take one hundred years to break even. Just one catch, they will all be dead and worthless is 10 years.

So ask yourself this. Why on God's Green Earth would you pay 10 to 50 times more for electricity? Are you a enemy of the State trying to destroy the US economy?
                    MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

Yea, I too have always found it fascinating to be in on the ground floor of things that claim to violate the 2d Law of Thermodynamics.
                      You need a SMILEY. Bruce Roe

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post

Come clean, you do not want to teach the kids anything, you want to brainwash them with ideology. You are pushing solar as the greatest thing since slice bread and do not have a clue what you are talking about. Just pushing the Green Mafia talking points.
                        Be careful, Sunking. He may whine and report your post, too. LOL
                        Paul

Comment

You need a SMILEY. Bruce Roe
                          Maybe, but I figured with all my salient wit and bon vivant attitude, a smiley would be redundant.

Comment

Here is a factual hint for you. All those worthless lights you have are capable of generating a nickels worth of electricity per year. Sounds great to kids and teacher. Until you discover each one of those lights that cost $5 to generate 5-cents of electricity per year and you do some math and find out it would take one hundred years to break even. Just one catch, they will all be dead and worthless is 10 years.

So ask yourself this. Why on God's Green Earth would you pay 10 to 50 times more for electricity? Are you a enemy of the State trying to destroy the US economy?
                            Everybody here at Media Library a corporation that's been around for 35 years look it up. Recognized that you're trying to go us into telling you our secret. It's funny the arguing you made made no sense at all, of course when you put those same lights up you speak of all over your house for Christmas you never complain on how much money you're burning through only when we are getting close to going totally green. You must work in a sealed that this idea would affect directly, brainwashing kids with the idea of thinking outside the box wow that's a new one! Of course for everybody who may read this in the future and Facebook and Twitter I wanted you to know that I forward it to over 2,000 people on my Facebook and Twitter who follow me so even if you take this down people will know exactly what you said. Of course it's going into the third book I've written, just to show you that people out there who will be totally angry and mean to you to get you to just accept what they've been given and never try to invent anything new. Because that's exactly what we are doing we are experimenting to create something new and you have a problem with it why who's to say, but here's the facts that idea works we've been using it it's not about how much money the project cost it's about unplugging from the system and we've already done that. So you say what's the problem then the problem is the system is still overheating, once that is figure it out then this will be on the market don't matter how many times you call people idiots, we create the future you have this idea that everything is already been done so why try doing anything else. Sorry we're not cut that way!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

Maybe, but I figured with all my salient wit and bon vivant attitude, a smiley would be redundant.
                              🤗👌👍

Comment

Okay my name is Bruce, and I'm weighing in on media libraries account I don't understand what you're talking about how would the economy be hurt if you're paying 10 to 50 more for electricity and think that that would bankrupt our country please explain how this could happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X