X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pranshail
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by manishkhare

Thanks for your views.

India is a country where things move bottom up. One needs to understand Indian villages/cities/metros from bottom to know things-in-waiting at top. Birds eye view of India is misleading. No offence to anyone, but even person like me who is born and brought up in a tiny village of India can not predict lot of things about my country.

Due to unique nature of India, it always has, and had, unique solutions for its problems; be it Indian way of independence, democracy, food sufficiency, milk revolution or IT; the list goes on. None of these activities are copy from anywhere. We failed miserably whenever copied the models, however successfull they may be.

I think India will find it's own way in energy sufficienfy with its decentralized model of energy generation, rather than currently followed power plant model. Solar rooftop, micro wind and biomass/biogass is where India's future belongs.

Again, whether my assessment is right or wrong, India will find its own way to its problems in its patently unique way.

Thanks and regards,
    Manish Khare

Thanks Manish!

Comment

• russ
      Solar Fanatic
      • Jul 2009

You realize that is the nationalist's politicians propaganda? Nothing more and nothing less.

Nationalism in any country is like acknowledging one is standing in a bucket of cow puckey but explaining, 'I am doing it on purpose' and further explaining, 'I like it this way'.

Don't expect to go around with a hand out (what the carbon credits are) and having it well received - except on green sites.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...