X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunking
    OK I will just come right out and say it. No one else has the guts to tell you the truth directly. It is called Political Correctness a very serious disease in the USA right now

What everyone is trying to say without hurting your feelings is YOU ARE A MORON WITHOUT A CLUE.
    FWIW, I think I wrote something only slightly more politically correct but maybe a bit less abrupt along those lines on 07/05@ 0756 hrs. Looks like I may have been a bit prescient in my advice in light of your most recent missive above.

I try not to kill flies with a howitzer when a sledge hammer will do.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by J.P.M.; 07-06-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Sunking
      Solar Fanatic
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by J.P.M.
      I try not to kill flies with a howitzer when a sledge hammer will do.

Just sayin'.
      Sometimes you need the Howitzer when the ignorance is wide spread, too much work, time, and man power wasted for a sledge hammer. Everyone kept trying to be polite including myself at first telling him it will not work, and why it will not work. He keeps asking the same stupid question:
      Will it Work?
      Hell no it won't work, quit asking stupid questions. You cannot comprehend the answers.

I gave him a much better proposition with a lot better ROI. Give me $100,000 USD today, and I will pay you $1000 USD every year until death. We will both be tickled pink.

Just sayin'
      Last edited by Sunking; 07-06-2017, 01:24 PM.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

• bam bam
        • Feb 2010

you conceited little ****, there is more to life than solar panels, take you attitude go somewhere else dork!
        Originally posted by Sunking
        OK I will just come right out and say it. No one else has the guts to tell you the truth directly. It is called Political Correctness a very serious disease in the USA right now

What everyone is trying to say without hurting your feelings is YOU ARE A MORON WITHOUT A CLUE.

Comment

• Mike90250
          • May 2009

Originally posted by bam bam
          you conceited little ****, there is more to life than solar panels, take you attitude go somewhere else dork
          The auto-censor s/w kicked in (mods can still see your original in the control panel) and so you get a bit of a vacation to reflect on your behavior & attitude.

If you want opinions on subjects other than solar panels, there are many other places you can get them, THIS is a solar panel based forum. Deal with it,

Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
          || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
          || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
          gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Working...