Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fedupwithsolar
    • May 2012

Only the truth

Only the truth and nothing but the truth, the story from A to Z with everything that happened in between.

Comment

• russ
      Solar Fanatic
      • Jul 2009

You have done it well here - stated your case and that you are not a happy camper.

Sometimes people come with a complaint on a forum saying all sorts of things they can't substantiate or are just being nasty - I know that legal action has been threatened in a few of those cases.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Fedupwithsolar
        • May 2012

Only the truth

I haven't made anything up, it all happened and more. I didn't tell it all, there is allot more and they get nasty.

See I jump into thing's to often, yes I'm a Retired Disabled vet. I spent 26 years in the Coast Guard as a crew chief on Helicopters, I crashed twice and hurt myself bad. But was able to stay in until I had a medical retirement, so now I'm retired and also 100% VA disabled and 100% disabled under Social Security. But 70% of the VA disability is for P.T.S.D. and social security disability said in there rating that I shouldn't sign or handle money contracts without help. And the salesman isn't the help, and that's one reason why I'm in the mess that I'm in now. I'm sure that when this whole thing started screwing up you would have told them to pack sand and get out. But I just let them lead me along, and didn't put up a fight.
        It wasn't until much later that others saw what was happening and got me to do something, but by that time it was to late.
        And I would love to make up the signs and carry them all over, but I don't have any way of paying for them. As it is I have to try and sell my trailer and truck so I don't have those payments, then I can start covering some of what Solar is costing me. I wanted to lower my bills not double and triple them.
        I saw SolarCity at a home show, and the salesman talked a great talk and set the hook. After that it's all been down hill. Sure they told me about the Oregon energy tax credit and the federal credit, but like I told them I don't pay taxes. My income is tax free, I don't get a credit from nothing. At no time did they tell me that they would be taking $1000. every May 1st to pay down the system. Guess what happens to a fixed income when they take $1000. out of it?

Enough for now, I get myself to worked up.

George

Comment

• Ian S
          Solar Fanatic
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Fedupwithsolar
          I haven't made anything up, it all happened and more. I didn't tell it all, there is allot more and they get nasty.

See I jump into thing's to often, yes I'm a Retired Disabled vet. I spent 26 years in the Coast Guard as a crew chief on Helicopters, I crashed twice and hurt myself bad. But was able to stay in until I had a medical retirement, so now I'm retired and also 100% VA disabled and 100% disabled under Social Security. But 70% of the VA disability is for P.T.S.D. and social security disability said in there rating that I shouldn't sign or handle money contracts without help. And the salesman isn't the help, and that's one reason why I'm in the mess that I'm in now. I'm sure that when this whole thing started screwing up you would have told them to pack sand and get out. But I just let them lead me along, and didn't put up a fight.
          It wasn't until much later that others saw what was happening and got me to do something, but by that time it was to late.
          And I would love to make up the signs and carry them all over, but I don't have any way of paying for them. As it is I have to try and sell my trailer and truck so I don't have those payments, then I can start covering some of what Solar is costing me. I wanted to lower my bills not double and triple them.
          I saw SolarCity at a home show, and the salesman talked a great talk and set the hook. After that it's all been down hill. Sure they told me about the Oregon energy tax credit and the federal credit, but like I told them I don't pay taxes. My income is tax free, I don't get a credit from nothing. At no time did they tell me that they would be taking $1000. every May 1st to pay down the system. Guess what happens to a fixed income when they take $1000. out of it?

Enough for now, I get myself to worked up.

George
          As others have suggested, you need to get local media involved via something like this.

Comment

Working...