Solar powered LED Strip for home lighting.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diane21
    • Jul 2011

I also find LED strips and high power LEDs generally good. At the LED store I bought strips and high power spots, both are brilliant, and I use some of the strips as main lighting as well in my living room, corners of the ceiling. solunagreen.com/led-tube-lights/
    Last edited by Mike90250; 09-26-2011, 12:30 PM.
    [url=http://www.solunagreen.com/led-par-lights]led par 36[/url]

Comment

• russ
      Solar Fanatic
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by diane21
      I also find LED strips and high power LEDs generally good. At the LED store I bought strips and high power spots, both are brilliant, and I use some of the strips as main lighting as well in my living room, corners of the ceiling.
      This is the way it is normally done in Bhopal?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• elisa123
        • Sep 2011

Led stip light

LED stip light is good for decoation, but i think, it's not enough fo illumination.
        Last edited by russ; 09-26-2011, 03:16 AM. Reason: removed link
        Elisa
        led light
        [url]www.chylighting.com[/url]

Comment

• TylerL
          Banned
          • Mar 2012

tiffany table lamps will help you to actual lighting

Now the good news is that you have no end of choices when it comes to lighting as you can use fancy ceiling lights, table lamps, floor lamps and different ceiling and wall fixtures which can be placed at just the right angle to give off exactly the right feel for the room. This site Link removed will help you to find actual lighting strategy. Many people actually just use a combination of table lamps and floor lamps to get the same effect as you don't need a complicated setup to get the right lighting effect.

Thanks

If you want to advertise here contact the sponser of this forum Solartown.
          Last edited by Naptown; 03-13-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...