Professional solar= financial scam almost every where USA vs regular utility rates.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khanh dam
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2019

Originally posted by J.P.M.

Which is a bit more involved than the simple inverter replacement you seemed to imply.
    Maybe if you had been as specific about what you considered to be included in your opinion of what constituted an inverter replacement as you explain above, you might not have drawn a temporary ban.
    LOL yep blame me JPM! dont' blame the person who ASSumeed something that was not implied. brillant! as if banning someone over a price disagreement was justified to begin with.

Comment

• khanh dam
      Solar Fanatic
      • Aug 2019

Originally posted by heimdm
      Plus the labor to put the modules on so, you probably end up near $4-5k..
      i disagree wtih your calculations that assumes labor and inverte prices in the future will be less than it is currently
      Last edited by khanh dam; 02-08-2021, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by khanh dam

LOL yep blame me JPM! dont' blame the person who ASSumeed something that was not implied. brillant! as if banning someone over a price disagreement was justified to begin with.
        When I write/speak about a matter, I try to put myself in the other people's shoes and think of what I need to include to do my best to ensure I'm providing enough information so that my meaning/intent is not misconstrued while not talking over people's heads, and at the same time being as economical in text as possible. That may be one reason why I've been told I tell people how to build a watch when they ask me what time it is. I suppose that's a fair criticism.

Seems to me, opinion only, you have the opposite problem. IMO, you leave a lot for folks to infer by your posts. As a respectful suggestion, you may try engaging your brain before you write stuff and try to imagine how your words and meaning(s) will be perceived.

Looks to me like you got banned not over a price issue per se, but because Pete thought you posted something grossly inaccurate. I merely suggested that if you had provided the information you subsequently posted that you might not have drawn a week's stay in detention. You call it blame. I call it my opinion based on observation.

While no one can know what others will infer by their statements, we can all usually reduce the probability of miscommunication by thinking before we speak/write and putting ourselves an the other person's shoes.

You have the final word on the subject if you choose. I'm done with it.

Comment

Working...