This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jackattak

effects customers too

I am worried about this misleading information, because at my Denver HVAC company, a lot of people are very interested in solar heating. The solar water heaters are pretty easy and I understand the technology, but sometimes people come in with ideas that I am not even sure are possible.

Comment

• Sunking
      Solar Fanatic
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Jackattak
      I am worried about this misleading information, because at my Denver HVAC company,
      You live in Denver. What did you expect? Those nuts up there think you can use a 1000 watt solar panel and power a 3000/ft2 Mansion, and are entitled to have the Government pay for it.
      MSEE, PE

Comment

• russ
        Solar Fanatic
        • Jul 2009

Rocky Mountain high?
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• MarineLiner
          Solar Skipper
          • May 2009

Free Energy Generator

A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
          It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion.

It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free .
          A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i. e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes.
          Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party device or resource to power it.

The free energy devices have been suppressed by the corporate world, because such devices, would allow people to create their own energy for free, which would ultimately shut down the big energy corporations, because people won't need to pay anymore for electricity to fill their pockets.
          Source: MagniWork.com

They're selling the HowToGuide.

Comment

• russ
            Solar Fanatic
            • Jul 2009

Another conspiracy! Surpressed by the big companies they claim.

More than likely the only thing holding shysters like this are jail cells for they are nothing more than thieves when they try to sell such junk.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Steve
              • Aug 2009

Me and my wife bought one of those advertised e-books a few years ago. It cost $30 and was supposed to be a complete guide of fresh new ideas which was tried and true by solar and wind power inventors. We took the hook and paid the money and received 4-5 PDF files of ideas which were probably "new" back in the 1970-80's.
              I didn't know much of anything at all about solar/wind at the time and it was interesting to read through. Once my interest was sparked I began researching around the web to find most of everything outlined in the PDF's in a single evening.

One of their plans sparked my interest. It was for a wind generator made from a modified car alternator. The armature replaced with a permanent magnet type, fin and blades made out of PVC pipe. It was very exciting to read, turning some creative and imaginary visions of a few turbines recharging batteries around my property.

But I'm glad I didn't pursue the project because my entire area is rated next to nothing for wind power. The PDF's made no mention of that, I had to look for it on my own. (They were supposed to be a complete guide) I hope to retire in 10-15 years to the Philippines on the coast or mountainside. A wind generator would make more sense there.

I could have donated that $30 to a local church or food bank and felt better about it.

Comment

• Sunking
                Solar Fanatic
                • Feb 2010

Hey guys I got a deal for you. I will sell you a book to tell you everything you need to know and a comprehensive part list to convert your car to run off water. It is called H2O-4-Gasoline. Send me a check for $89 plus $6 for shipping to:

Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe
                69 Ben Dover Road,
                Bugtussle OK. 74501
                MSEE, PE

Comment

• Mike90250
                  • May 2009

Send me a check for $89 plus $6 for shipping to
                  Such a deal for shipping, can I get express overnight email delivery ?
                  Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                  || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                  || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                  gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

• Sunking
                    Solar Fanatic
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mike90250
                    Such a deal for shipping, can I get express overnight email delivery ?
                    Certainly for an additional $5
                    MSEE, PE

Comment

• GESolar
                      • Aug 2010

Earth-For-Energy was bar far the best DIY solar and wind energy guide that I came across while research the best do-it-yourself systems on the market. However, while E-4-E gets my highest mark, you should still expect to spend a good day or two planning, shopping for, and assembling all the different parts that this particular system calls for.
                      Last edited by Mike90250; 08-30-2010, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Mike90250
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by GESolar
                        E 4 E was bar far the best DIY solar and wind energy guide that I came across while research the best do-it-yourself systems on the market. However, while E 4 E gets my highest mark, you should still expect to spend a good day or two planning, shopping for, and assembling all the different parts that this particular system calls
                        E4E, for anybody with any solar background, is a "questionable" venture. I don't know if you are sock-puppeting for for them, or just very new into solar. If you spent your $50, with them already, sorry, otherwise hang here for a while and learn what they sell, for free, and better ideas.
                        Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                        || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                        || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                        gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

• lwcredneck
                          • Sep 2010

I agree

None of the ebooks go into enough detail to truly explain the cost and equipment needed to implement an alternative energy source.

And I also agree that it is misleading to say you can do it for under $200.
                          More like $1500 to start with some basic solar panels, an decent inverter blocking diodes.

I have however found a place to see all the "Top Ebooks" in one place. For anyone who just can't resist checking some of these books out you can pay a small monthly fee and access them all. just cancel your subscription after the first month. Why pay $40 for each one when you can read them all in a month?

It offers a forum for members but you can get that here for free.
                          Spam link edited by Russ - a fancy way to get to the same spam

This is an affiliate link, but will answer a lot of question's about these diy energy scams
                          Last edited by russ; 09-12-2010, 01:02 PM. Reason: spam link edited

Comment

• wjgrisham
                            • Sep 2010

Has anyone used the Green ECO Clud form that is tied in with Engery4Earth.The Eco Club seem to be pretty high price at $27.00 a month!That is crazy not me.
                            Bill

Comment

• russ
                              Solar Fanatic
                              • Jul 2009

@ wjgrisham - I haven't seen anything that looks more questionable lately!

a) Classic Plan (170% after 24 hours)
                              Profit 150%
                              Direct payment transfer
                              Minimum.: $15.00
                              Maximum: $499.00

b) Platinum Plan (400% after 24 hours)
                              Profit 400%
                              Direct payment transfer
                              Minimum.: $500.00
                              Maximum: $2000.00

Right! Bernie Madoff would be jealous of these guys! 400% after 24 hours is impossible in an ongoing investment. It never has and never will be done on a continuous basis.

Anyone sending this bunch money is a pure fool in my opinion.
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• wjgrisham
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Jason
                                Buyer Beware.

Keep in mind the people who make these ebooks are internet marketers looking for a quick buck, not solar guru's.

Why waste money on these ebooks?
                                there's an abundance of information (for free) about DIY solar panels from folks who have took a stab at it. Our DIY solar forum here at Solar Panel Talk is a great place to start.

Below are the ebooks this post is directed at:

Earth4Energy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HomemadeEnergy

Energy4Green
                                & Energy2Green

EfficientPlanet

Power4Home

------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth 4 Electricity

-----------------------------------------------

Free Energy Options

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some good links from people who built their own solar panel and documented the process on their website:

DIY Solar Websites

Will I guess the Earth4Engery got me I bought the solar & wind C.D.

Comment

Working...