X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep getting an "unapproved" error, let me try again:

My parents have been up about 4 years. The company, Lifestyle Solar is a well known local installer with good reviews, and has been around about 10 years. This site has them at 4.69 stars on 35 reviews, and they have an A+ BBB rating. My stepdad is a pretty high-level engineer with PG&E, and was impressed by their install work.

Comment

Originally posted by scdaren View Post
      I keep getting an "unapproved" error, let me try again:

My parents have been up about 4 years. The company, Lifestyle Solar is a well known local installer with good reviews, and has been around about 10 years. This site has them at 4.69 stars on 35 reviews, and they have an A+ BBB rating. My stepdad is a pretty high-level engineer with PG&E, and was impressed by their install work.
      Unfortunately you had 2 weblinks in your post which sent it to "review". I have approved your first post and deleted the second which was a duplicate.

Comment

Originally posted by scdaren View Post

Haha.. the guy's name is actually Larry! They have had their system for about 4 years, and it is a well known local provider that has been around for about 10 years.

https://www.solarreviews.com/install...solar-reviews/

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/fresno/pro...-1066-89035665
        So was Larry on your system expansion radar screen before you posted here ? Just wonderin'.

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

So was Larry on your system expansion radar screen before you posted here ? Just wonderin'.
          Nope, just happened to talk to my step dad the other night and asked who he used.

Before I posted I had actually been so close to the expensive option one, because they had been competitive the last time around and I was very happy with their work. I had actually written an email telling them to move forward, and just before I clicked send decided would be smart to at least get one other quote.
          Last edited by scdaren; 09-05-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by barongan
            subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
            Yea. Kinda like a reality show ain't it ? The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by barongan
              subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
              Anyone else notice the extra white space and image link that is hidden within this new member's post (#19) when you go to quote his comments? I'm not up on the latest forum tricks but this doesn't seem normal. Even the comment he makes reminds me of someone testing to see if they are allowed to post just before they begin spamming. The hidden link contains "gshort.click" which from what little I know is used in the background to gather marketing data. Should my spidey senses be tingling or is this just an image posting fail by a newb?

REC vs SunPower for System Expansion - Solar Panels - Solar Panels Forum - Google Chrome 962018 125739 PM-002.jpg
              Dave W. Gilbert AZ
              6.63kW grid-tie owner

Comment

Originally posted by azdave View Post

Anyone else notice the extra white space and image link that is hidden within this new member's post (#19) when you go to quote his comments? I'm not up on the latest forum tricks but this doesn't seem normal. Even the comment he makes reminds me of someone testing to see if they are allowed to post just before they begin spamming. The hidden link contains "gshort.click" which from what little I know is used in the background to gather marketing data. Should my spidey senses be tingling or is this just an image posting fail by a newb?

REC vs SunPower for System Expansion - Solar Panels - Solar Panels Forum - Google Chrome 962018 125739 PM-002.jpg
                Looks fishy. I flagged it to mods.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure, guessing it's a tracking pixel to tell him how many different IP addresses viewed his message.

Comment

Working...
                  X