• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

I smell a referral here.
    Good nose. Details here.
    Solar: 5-Year Extended Limited Warranty

Owners can give five friends a 5-year extended limited warranty on a new solar energy system installation, and will be eligible to receive referral awards.

1 to 4 Qualifying Referrals:
    Receive $400 cash or $750 in credit per each installed referral.
    Credits are valid for 12 months from the referral installation date and can be used toward new Tesla products or accessories.

5 Qualifying Referrals:
    Founders Series Powerwall 2
    Store energy for future use and provide backup power with this red, limited-production Powerwall 2 home battery.
    CS6P-260P/SE3000 - http://tiny.cc/ed5ozx

Comment

• How much do I get

Comment

• Originally posted by solar pete View Post
        How much do I get
        As much as you can talk marks into giving you.

Comment

• Originally posted by sensij View Post

Good nose. Details here.
          No. Just know B.S. when I smell it.

Funny how Lukez forgot to mention the 30 pieces of silver.

If he's going to be a referral whore,at least he might have considered peddling himself out to a reputable outfit rather than SC.

Comment

• Why do the mods put up with clowns like Lukez anyway?

Delete his two worthless posts then ban him and be done with it. He joined this group to offer free extended warranties that earn him up to $400 cash or $750 in Tesla credit. He is here to cash in on us. He would never have joined and posted in a SC related thread except for the opportunity to make money off of those already dumb enough to buy from Solar City.
            Dave W. Gilbert AZ
            6.63kW grid-tie owner

Comment

• Yeah fair call ill nuke him tomorrow its to hard to do on my phone if someone else can that would be cool cheers all

Comment

• Originally posted by solar pete View Post
                Yeah fair call ill nuke him tomorrow its to hard to do on my phone if someone else can that would be cool cheers all
                He made two posts, was polite (by forum standards) when corrected, and has not responded at all since. In any of the registration screens, does it specifically say that referrals aren't welcome?
                CS6P-260P/SE3000 - http://tiny.cc/ed5ozx

Comment

• I warned that poster about solicitations and while it looks like they understood the "rules" I decided not to ban them

But I will concede to what Pete and the other Mods want to do.
                  Last edited by SunEagle; 10-19-2017, 11:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by sensij View Post

He made two posts, was polite (by forum standards) when corrected, and has not responded at all since. In any of the registration screens, does it specifically say that referrals aren't welcome?
                    Well, registration doesn't specifically mention or prohibit promoting prostitution or a bunch of other stuff either. Sure not my call, but I'd apply the same standards to referrals as those other things. Just a different service is all.

If allowed, as long as and the extent the powers that be allow the venue to be turned into a whore house, I'd suggest the forum owners get a cut from the referral whores just like a pimp would do. It's just business anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singuy View Post

The best part of my roof is facing South East. Also I would like for most panels to be behind the house, in which one side of the roof can only hold 16 panels or so. The rest of my roof are either facing north or north west.
                      Wow I have the same facing sides on my house. I read a lot of bad things about Solar city here locally as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TundraLu View Post

Wow I have the same facing sides on my house. I read a lot of bad things about Solar city here locally as well.
                        Word gets around. They're bottom feeders.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post

Word gets around. They're bottom feeders.
                          I have a family member that works for ispc(their financing company y) and all they hear are complaints.

Comment

• Okay update on Tesla Energy .

System was installed but took almost 2 months to get it turned on. This is all because Tesla, who was managing the paperwork forgot to get me to sign this one document but keep sending my inspection company the inspection sheet.

During inspection, the guy said everything looks good except they ran the line from the panels to the inverter across the back roof which is kind of ugly. I contacted Tesla and they sent someone out and fixed it for me even though it's just for aesthetics. Pretty happy about that.

After system turn on, one of the inverter was reporting lower power. Called Tesla out and within 2 days someone came and said one line was not installed properly. Now that situation is fixed..everything is looking fine. My monitoring system is reporting without a problem and my first bill had 200 dollars knocked off the top. My next bill should be maintenance fees plus massive amount of credit since I barely used power due to good weather.

Overall, I am pretty satisfied at the aggressive price matching they did, plus they installed inverters in my garage and change up the wiring without any extra charge. They also did not charge me a premium for installing panels on tile roof. The panels all look straight and seems fine from the aerial shot.

Total was $2.68/watt (before tax credit), 14625w system, Panasonic 325w low profile panel, paid full in cash
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Singuy; 02-26-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Looks good. $2.68 a watt installed for name brand panels on a tile roof is a great price.

Comment

Working...
                              X