Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software for monitoring PVP4800 (with PVM1010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can download the tool here http://www.railroadflat.org/graphics/PVMSyncSetup.zip. I put PVMSyncSetup and various documents I've collected along the way in the zip on my weather station.
    Mike

Comment

Thanks a bunch I will see what I can do to setup my own dashboard for my webpage.

Comment

You're welcome. I'm leaving the zip file up on the site for anyone else whose search brings them here. I used to put my PVPowered public dashboard on my weather site, would like to return it someday and would also like like to see your dashboard on your site when you get it done and up.

Comment

Hi guys. I wrote a program in Python 3 for the PVM-1010 based on the sample Java code. Please use as you wish. I hope to add influxdb to it soon.

https://gitlab.com/brystro/pvm1010

Comment

I updated the code to publish to InfluxDB version 2 (only). Also had a bug where I messed up the power output. All should be functional now.

Comment

Thank you very much for working on this. As a non programmer I am not familiar with some of the terms. I looked up influxdb and it appears to be a cloud database.This is what I did and this is what I got.
              Mike
              Attached Files

Comment

I created a folder and put n6ac two files in that folder, edited, compiled and am getting Class not found exception on PVPowerDaily.class file? On Mac - tried setting PATH and CLASSPATH but can't get passed this error? any suggestions? thanks

Comment

My xyz.java, xyz.class and xyz.command files are located in my (Mac's) User folder, as are the written text files.
                  I do not recall having to set the PATH or CLASSPATH.
                  Hope that helps.
                  No programming expert here, just a diligent Googler ...

The xyz.command files are executables that look like this –
                  java xyz 10.0.1.72
                  exit 0
                  which get called by a timer (Task Till Dawn) at specific times
                  Last edited by n6ac; 01-17-2023, 05:31 PM.

Comment

pvcrave – I hope that my reply helped?

On a totally separate topic, I don't see how to start a new topic on this forum?
                    I would appreciate any tips.

Comment

Working...
                    X