X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ButchDeal
    Solar Fanatic
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by motorcyclemikie
    Incidently the member we are talking about switched his P400's (60vmax) out for P505's (85vmax), weren't we saying that the 85v part is the commercial part?
    No WE were not saying that at all. The P505 is residential and 85v max outout. You seem to be confusing what is residential and commercial, whihc is not based on the max outout voltage.

Further the key disables many of the functions of the optimizers and as I have repeatedly stated is not compatible with the optimizers you have. You seem to also skip the details you dont want to hear.
    OutBack FP1 w/ CS6P-250P http://bit.ly/1Sg5VNH

Comment

• ioozz
      • Jan 2021

Were you able to test the unit? I have the same issue now, I purchased an as is 11400 single phase inverter at an auction. I called solaredge to see if the warranty was still active and was told it has already been RMA'd however they never received the unit back from the original installer.

Comment

• GVF
        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by ioozz
        I purchased an as is 11400 single phase inverter at an auction. I called solaredge to see if the warranty was still active and was told it has already been RMA'd however they never received the unit back from the original installer.
        Ebay is flooded with inverters that SolarEdge replaced but were never returned and instead are being sold as "untested" and "for parts." Before buying, at least ask for the serial number and plug it into the Check Your Warranty Status service! Here are photos of an SE10000H described by the seller as, "The internals of the device looks to be in good condition." Caveat emptor!

Top:
        IMG_2586.jpg

Bottom:
        IMG_2588.jpg

Comment

Working...