X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fivewin
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Sunking
    Only an idiot would believe that BS from Google. Trust me will never see the light of day. I sat on the NEC code making panel for 9 years. Fortunately people who write codes and standards know what they are doing.

Mods you need to shut this guy down before some lurker takes him serious. His ideas are extremely dangerous and good enough reason to shut him down.
    I m trying to understand your current NEC codes so i can compare with my own system although here are no rules/codes for 100% offgrid (standalone system in houses and buildings)

Sunking, can you point me the nec articles for wiring requirements of a stand alone pv system NOT connected to the grid circuit inside a house. Thus complete closed low voltage circuit of a pv battery system without an inverter, thus dc-dc.
    Last edited by fivewin; 05-19-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• sdold
      • Jun 2014

Thread closed, Fivewin, this topic has run its course, I usually only give warnings where safety is in question, and since you've ignored mine I've given you a three day vacation, if you start this up in another thread I'll make it permanent.

Comment

Working...