Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conext XW6848+ - AC Overload when generator stops

Hi,

The good old dark days are coming back for many weeks. Yesterday and today, I started the generator for about 1 hour. Each time it stopped (first time, max gen time reached, second time, I stopped it manually), the XW6848+ inverted threw a "AC Overload" error and turned off AC out for 2-3 seconds.

What could cause that? I have changed absolutely nothing and at both times, AC loads were below 400W.

Thanks,

I've fixed the issue. For those who even run into this, the Conext manual says:
    1. Check for loads above the inverter’s capacity. Turn off some loads if necessary.
    2. To clear the fault: Turn off the unit by holding the power button for 5 sec.
    3. Disconnect the Conext XW+ from the battery bank for 20 sec."

While I didn't have a fault to clear and I wasn't in the 1st situation, I turned off the unit for 2 minutes and started it back up. I've done an other generator test and this time, all was fine. Looks like a software fart.

Comment

Looks like the problem is back today and was yesterday too. Inverter throws a F63 fault and clears it automatically right after the AGS turns off the generator.

I'll open a ticket with Schneider and see what they say about that.

Comment

Working...
      X