No announcement yet.

Advice on off grid water pump timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pmeyers , no worries, life happens, other things take priority. I like the way you are bench testing before final install. That is smart and efficient. I bet you are learning a lot! Good job and good luck on final install.

Comment

oregon_phil went to my property today and installed the timer, relay, 12 v battery and connected to the pump controller. I tested it several times, scheduling it to start and stop
      at specific times and it worked great. I like that the timer is now only on when the pump is on. I turned it off when I left, I want to test it on a multiple day schedule while I'm up there longer to monitor and not leave anything to chance. Again, can't thank you enough for providing so much help, couldn't have figured it out otherwise. You and I are on opposite poles when it comes to electronic literacy. Nailed up your drawings and instructions in the pump house. paul
      Attached Files

Comment

pmeyers , Wow. YOUR creation is up and running they way you want it to work. You should be proud of yourself! You have been granted one more electronic literacy credit. This forum is full of great people and great information. I'm happy that we all could help you.

Comment

Working...
        X