Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

programming cc and connecting powerwalls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep shinning light on the Green Mafia cockroaches. They will run and hide.
    MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Ampster View Post

Then you and the site owner have no problem with me referring those DIY types to that DIY site? I think every one would be happier
      Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post
        Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.

No worries, I am not leaving. I did cook up a big batch of popcorn.
        9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

love how I was asking for advice and information to learn on a forum but all you do is pass wise remarks with no information, this forum is a joke. Go eat **** sun king. Hit me with the ban hammer cuz I’m never using this **** ****ing forum again.

Comment

Sun king is probably pissed he can’t overcharge every one for installation now because people with half a brain and the will power can find out how to do his profession for nothing

Comment

Not once have you even provided even a sentence with usable information for me, why do you even comment

Comment

Three pages of comments yet only one person has provided any information on what this thread was started on, and he’s getting **** for it. You guys are all a joke on here

Comment

Originally posted by Mcmullen7242 View Post
                  Not once have you even provided even a sentence with usable information for me, why do you even comment
                  I told you I would not help you burn down your home. Ampster has that covered. Ampster told you what you wanted to hear, I told you the truth. Your problem, not mine.
                  MSEE, PE

Comment

Originally posted by Ampster View Post

Then you and the site owner have no problem with me referring those DIY types to that DIY site? I think every one would be happier if DIYrs did not clutter up this forum with those kind of "stupid actions". I also don't think they are more likely to get constructive advice from people more familiar with the products that they want to use. They are not likely to follow the referral links that drive this site anyway.
                    I do not condone sending anyone to a DIY site. As I said before most people do not have the technical skills to build a safe home grown solar/battery system. If you choose to go to that site and ask others to follow you then the issue is on you and the Admin of that site.

Getting advice from people on an open forum can be incorrect and unsafe. The produce in question may not be a safe item especially if someone decides to wire it incorrectly and then try to charge it without knowing what they are doing.

I have no issues with Li chemistry batteries and people using them. But they need to be educated with that technology before they Frankenstein a system. Safety is my number one go to and I will push for it whenever someone asks for help.

Comment

Three pages of comments yet only one person has provided any information on what this thread was started on, and he’s getting **** for it. You guys are all a joke on here
                      I feel sorry that you feel that way. Most of the educated members just want to make sure someone does not hurt themselves when the build a system. All I can say is please educate yourself on the technology and stay safe during your experiment.

Comment

Sun king is probably pissed he can’t overcharge every one for installation now because people with half a brain and the will power can find out how to do his profession for nothing
                        And unfortunately some will get hurt doing it. Please do not try anything without first getting an education on the technology. Electricity is dangerous at all levels if you become complacent.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post

.......If you choose to go to that site and ask others to follow you then the issue is on you and the Admin of that site.
                          I am not leaving this site, but I do frequent different forums and each have their pros and cons. Everyone has a different learning style and different learning environments are better for different people.
                          I have no issues with Li chemistry batteries and people using them. But they need to be educated with that technology before they Frankenstein a system. Safety is my number one go to and I will push for it whenever someone asks for help.
                          I think you have always been respectful and helpful.
                          Last edited by Ampster; 05-22-2020, 02:56 PM.
                          9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Sunking View Post

I told you I would not help you burn down your home. Ampster has that covered. Ampster told you what you wanted to hear, I told you the truth. Your problem, not mine.
                            All I was asking was why not to put them in parallel and you’re reasoning, “I’m a professional” why not explain why that’s dangerous so I can learn you old miserable prick. I am not here to see “what I want”. I’m here to learn. You literally never stated anything useful besides don’t put lithium in parallel.

Comment

Your problem is you think you know everything and you’re unwilling to help anyone learn. Why are you even on a forum. Looking through your comments on other thread as well you just seem miserable and hate DIY people because you’d rather people just hand you money and say do it

Comment

All I was asking was why not to put them in parallel and you’re reasoning, “I’m a professional” why not explain why that’s dangerous so I can learn you old miserable prick. I am not here to see “what I want”. I’m here to learn. You literally never stated anything useful besides don’t put lithium in parallel.
                                I am not sure if the product you are looking at can be wired in parallel. That is not saying it can't be done. I just don't know how to do it safely.

I wonder how does Tesla does it with their Powerwall units?

Comment

Working...
                                X