My Offgrid House & My Programable Solar BMS for any type of Lithium battery.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunking
    Solar Fanatic
    • Feb 2010

The main issue is it is too early for Lithium in RE applications. If there were a real demand Midnite Solar, Outback, Morningstar all would have one out already. The big boys would eat you alive. . What you have is basically a Proto-Type for a very Niche purpose tailored to your needs only. I compliment you for knowing the technology and making a working proto-type, but you are no where near ready for a product release. You have not spent a few million in engineering, testing, listing, liability, and development and have a long way to go.

A better approach IMHO is for you to come up with a basic design and then license it to one of the manufactures who can do the testing, listing, and manufacturing. All you do is then collect a check. What you got to admit and realize is the big boys would wipe you out as soon as you come out with a product. They have a lot deeper pockets and a lot better manufacturing and could sell it for less than you can make it for and would put you out of biz before you get started.

Good luck

SK
    MSEE, PE

Comment

• russ
      Solar Fanatic
      • Jul 2009

The thread will NOT be deleted - no reason to do so.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...