Camper Shell Solar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old_Man View Post

You seem confrontational. It's unnecessary and honestly, counterproductive. But I have news you'll like - I have decided on two things - Ground mounted instead of roof. Also, I found a 12v 50AH battery I can afford. For the 100AH, I'll need donations.

71ZCJS0KCML._AC_SS450_.jpg
    I am confrontational when it comes to trying to save people money or informing someone that what they are doing is unsafe.

For you I did not want you to build a system that was too small and I may come across as being rude but sometimes it takes being rude to wake people up when they think they are doing great but are not.

I hope that 50Ah battery will work for you and I am glad you are building a system that will provide what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by SunEagle View Post

I am confrontational when it comes to trying to save people money or informing someone that what they are doing is unsafe.

For you I did not want you to build a system that was too small and I may come across as being rude but sometimes it takes being rude to wake people up when they think they are doing great but are not.

I hope that 50Ah battery will work for you and I am glad you are building a system that will provide what you want.
      I have discovered that unlike Battle Born, which uses the little 18650 cells, this battery uses prismatic cells, which I like much more.

Comment

Working...
      X