No announcement yet.

Hoping someone could help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you say "production meter" are you referring to the one inside the SolarEdge or the one labeled "Energy Meter" on that diagram. I can tell you that those two meters will read different values depending on what the loads are drawing.
    9 kW solar. Driving EVs since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Ampster View Post
      When you say "production meter" are you referring to the one inside the SolarEdge or the one labeled "Energy Meter" on that diagram. I can tell you that those two meters will read different values depending on what the loads are drawing.
      Neither meter. It refers to the meter put by utility to track total production of the PV so that MA can give credits for total production of solar as well. See blue circle in picture below. Capture1.JPGif not clear, Please also refer to the post wilow made to which you responded that it is clear (re your post, #18). my point is that meter can only read total production if scenario #1, in my previous post is what is happening.

Comment

I don't see a post where scenerio #1 is described. Do the production meter and the energy meter report the same numbers for the same period? Do you get a production number from the SolarEdge that you can compare to the other two meters?
        Last edited by Ampster; 01-01-2020, 06:00 AM.
        9 kW solar. Driving EVs since 2012

Comment

Working...
        X