• Show
Clear All

• User101
    replied
    Thanks i will try that

Leave a comment:

• Fishman
    replied
    Hi. It was not easy to get the software update, I think you you could try emailing service.eu@solaxpower.com to see if they will help. My version is V1.12 and slave version is V1.11. If you get no reply from them in a day or so you could try putting a message on their Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• User101
    replied
    How do I get the firmware update I am having similar issues?

Leave a comment:

• Fishman
    replied
    A quick update. Contacted Solax in China. There is a firmware upgrade that they sent me. After the upgrade the battery charging is fine, charges to 97% without a problem

Leave a comment:

• Solax Hybrid 5Kwh Inverter and Triple Power Battery 4.5Kwh Charging problems

I have very strange charging rates with my Solax Hybrid 5Kw and Triple power battery 4.5Kwh. It charges to 66% capacity at up to 20 amps depending on PV power,(which seems reasonable) then charges at 0.1 amps (3 watts) to 81% (over 1hr 15mins) which is not correct because it would need about 5 amps (500 watts) for 1hr 15mins to get the charge to 81%. All these figures are approximate. I have attached a graph to show what I am talking about.
    Does anybody else have the same setup, I would be interested in comments. Thanks
    Ignore the Battery SOC on RHS of image as this was current time of writing

2020-01-21 (3)_LI.jpg
    2020-01-21 (5)_LI.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fishman; 01-21-2020, 07:21 PM.
Working...
X