Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to reviews for LA Solar Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to reviews for LA Solar Group?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but LA Solar Group was mentioned several times in other posts but all the links to reviews on solarreviews are dead. Anyone know what happened to their profile on solarreviews.com?

Originally posted by huge View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but LA Solar Group was mentioned several times in other posts but all the links to reviews on solarreviews are dead. Anyone know what happened to their profile on solarreviews.com?
    I just received an email fro solar reviews and evidently there are some changes being made. I removed the solar reviews dot com links and replaced them with SR. I am not sure if this is relevant to your question but worth a look. This is what the email said:
    Good Morning Installer Partners!

I ​am
    touch ​ing​
    base ​to ensure that you are
    aware of the SR subscription changes announced via email on May 3rd ​.

There are a lot of exciting changes coming, and we urge you to read through the Press Release if you haven't already, but I wanted to bring ​two​
    primary changes to your attention:

1) $995 Annual Plan for SolarReviews.com - we are no longer offering monthly subscriptions to SR ​ at the $199 base rate​
    . All current subscriptions will be rolled over to the new annual plans and invoiced on your typical subscription date after Monday May 16th. Please see the list below for what is included in the ​new ​
    annual plan

2) All Leads are now Pay-Per-Lead & Leads are automatically turned on after May 16th- ​a​
    s a SR subscriber your monthly plan previously included the "Request for Quote" button on your profile. Any leads generated by this were included in the monthly fees. Due to our increase in marketing spend as well as feedback from ​our Installer Partners
    , we have separated leads and our Reviews/Reputation Management services. Due to this, as a subscriber, your leads will automatically be turned on after May 16th to continue receiving these Request for Quotes.
    If you would rather just have the premium profile listing, and not purchase leads from ​us,
    please let me know, or sign into your Control Panel to turn them off.

Comment

Working...
    X