Originally posted by Razer0
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6411[/ATTACH]
    Right! That goes along side the tooth fairy and Tinkerbell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• inetdog
      Super Moderator
      • May 2012

But have you seen the new two-axis tracking bread that is just coming on the market?
      SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• Razer0
        Banned
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by inetdog
        But have you seen the new two-axis tracking bread that is just coming on the market?
        lol, no, but I bet it won't compare to the price of "tomorrows" solar panels.

When it becomes more expensive to produce solar panels with coal-powered electricity than solar panels, we've taken the right road - the functional, long-term sustainable road. Seriously, what we are doing as humanity is not working. It hasn't been, for a long time. But! but... life WILL evolve, whether we evolve with it or not is the question. To what we become is another equally important Q.

In time my friends. In time.

Ps. My dream is relative to the cost of buying bread, not literal. The day will come! Mark my words!

Comment

• russ
          Solar Fanatic
          • Jul 2009

Seriously, what we are doing as humanity is not working. It hasn't been, for a long time. But! but... life WILL evolve, whether we evolve with it or not is the question.
          Wow! That is 10 dollars worth of BS in a 5 dollar bag!
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Razer0
            Banned
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by russ
            Wow! That is 10 dollars worth of BS in a 5 dollar bag!
            Decimating the lungs of the Earth is definitely NOT worth 10 dollars!!

Comment

• russ
              Solar Fanatic
              • Jul 2009

Sorry but this is not one of your loony green sites.
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• russ
                Solar Fanatic
                • Jul 2009

Knock off the green BS and get real or be gone.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Razer0
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by russ
                  Knock off the green BS and get real or be gone.
                  Just creating an awareness, that's all

Comment

• inetdog
                    Super Moderator
                    • May 2012

Some people do not like awareness unless it is awareness of their particular beliefs. Others are more objective and try to avoid going down what are currently dead ends.
                    SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• russ
                      Solar Fanatic
                      • Jul 2009

In your own mind maybe - to all else it is simply BS and blather.
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Razer0
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by inetdog
                        Some people do not like awareness unless it is awareness of their particular beliefs. Others are more objective and try to avoid going down what are currently dead ends.
                        Interesting perspective!

Currently, what I choose for in the world, is for the price of solar panels to be relative to going out to the local shopping mall or bakery and buying a loaf of bread and milk, for example.

If we continue to go do the road of burning fossil fuels and other harmful means of generating electricity, without consideration for the environment, we will also be at a dead end. On a planetary scale.

Back to solar panels!!

Personally, I have the belief that the prices could drop enormously tomorrow. Like, the 25th of April (almost 4pm Friday here). But that would mean a minute percentage amount of people who control a vast, VAST majority in the world would lose a lot of money. And boy, that couldn't happen now, could it? So while they continue to fear losing the enormous amounts of money that they are hoarding, the rest choke and splutter and get sore red eyes from driving in large amounts of traffic and industrial areas that spew out crap (its obviously now becoming more than just about generating electricity from solar energy, everything is interlinked, is it not?) into my child's lungs, for example, its just not on.

I have a dream. The technology of converting solar rays into electricity will also improve! And THAT is why you may as well be able to buy a solar panel from the local supermarket, like a loaf of bread.

Comment

• Sunking
                          Solar Fanatic
                          • Feb 2010

lol, no, but I bet it won't compare to the price of "tomorrows" solar panels.
                          You are full of hot air. Panel prices have already bottomed out and starting to go up.
                          MSEE, PE

Comment

• SunEagle
                            Super Moderator
                            • Oct 2012

Interesting perspective!

Currently, what I choose for in the world, is for the price of solar panels to be relative to going out to the local shopping mall or bakery and buying a loaf of bread and milk, for example.

If we continue to go do the road of burning fossil fuels and other harmful means of generating electricity, without consideration for the environment, we will also be at a dead end. On a planetary scale.

Back to solar panels!!

Personally, I have the belief that the prices could drop enormously tomorrow. Like, the 25th of April (almost 4pm Friday here). But that would mean a minute percentage amount of people who control a vast, VAST majority in the world would lose a lot of money. And boy, that couldn't happen now, could it? So while they continue to fear losing the enormous amounts of money that they are hoarding, the rest choke and splutter and get sore red eyes from driving in large amounts of traffic and industrial areas that spew out crap (its obviously now becoming more than just about generating electricity from solar energy, everything is interlinked, is it not?) into my child's lungs, for example, its just not on.

I have a dream. The technology of converting solar rays into electricity will also improve! And THAT is why you may as well be able to buy a solar panel from the local supermarket, like a loaf of bread.
                            I understand your desire to provide clean air for your children to breath. And maybe technology in the future will have been perfected to keep the lights on and the air clean.

What are you doing right now to reduce that pollution? Are you driving a car, using electricity at night, buying food from the grocery store?

All of those things require the burning of fossil fuel. So besides wishing on cheap solar panels what are you actually doing to cut fossil fuel being burned?

Comment

• Razer0
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Sunking
                              You are full of hot air. Panel prices have already bottomed out and starting to go up.
                              This post makes me want to re-enable my email notification emails, so that I get to read the original emails, but my hot air is powering my baloon dream and, frankly, I have no time to stand around and be called a dead beat.

Thanks for that SunKing. I still have respect for you.

Comment

Working...