Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bombus
    • Oct 2023

Largest ah that fits

My RV has batteries in the step area. It would be difficult to move them to a compartment, so I would like to keep the batteries there.

My step well is 26 x 8 x 11 (length x width x height). The largest battery I have found is a Lossigy 200ah that will fit. The problem I am running into is the width, most 300ah are too wide. Any other batteries I can look at?
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Bombus
    My RV has batteries in the step area. It would be difficult to move them to a compartment, so I would like to keep the batteries there.

My step well is 26 x 8 x 11 (length x width x height). The largest battery I have found is a Lossigy 200ah that will fit. The problem I am running into is the width, most 300ah are too wide. Any other batteries I can look at?
    I am not sure of the dimensions but I have 2 6Volt 215 Ah interstate batteries for my coach and they fit in the well under the steps. They are FLA type which is different from the Li chemistry of the Lossigy brand.
    Last edited by SunEagle; 11-04-2023, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Bala
      Solar Fanatic
      • Dec 2010

Search for "Slimline Lithium Battery".

You may find something that will work for size and can parallel to increase capacity.

Comment

Working...