X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GridWorks Green
    • Oct 2022

New no batteries project is Finished!

DIY project finished ♥️

Link leads to main documents post and detailed information page 22 of another forum, this forum initially I had issues uploading photos.

New solar sensor is beyond cool tiny dead band prevents it from acting like a blinker FET looks for real change in the sensor voltage before changing the output mode, seriously good design ? What you have here is the results of massive trial and error approach and not accepting no or...

Have had big success in primary cooling and heating of the home 18-12 VDC solar panels and about one half amp of grid powered backup that could be sourced in
    another way if necessary.
    This is a no battery no maintenance design power board system that comes in at $3000 to $4000 DIY.

Just received my lowest electric utility bill ever $61.40 aiming for $40 neighbors typically get 200-$300 bills.

Carefully reading the last 6 or seven pages of the forum has the details you want.

This project system if built to high standards pushes motors,heaters and other electronics like nothing I have ever seen before in full sun, directly driven PV with seamless secondary power support.

Take a look again.
Working...