Bench test on solar edge inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench test on solar edge inverter

Looking for simple steps to boot up inverter on work bench to see if it works.
    I have a unboxed new or used solar edge SE33.3KUS picked up at estate sale cheap exterior looks new i need display to boot without full grid hook up.
    Last edited by Paul Land; 08-16-2020, 03:26 PM.

I just rewired my Solaredge to my critical Loads panel. While I was rerouting the conduit I ran some conductors from the sub panel to the inverter and it booted. Is that what you are looking for? Mine required L1. L2 and neutral as well as ground,.The solar was turned off.
    9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Ampster View Post
      I just rewired my Solaredge to my critical Loads panel. While I was rerouting the conduit I ran some conductors from the sub panel to the inverter and it booted. Is that what you are looking for? Mine required L1. L2 and neutral as well as ground,.The solar was turned off.
      Sounds right I need to add 200-300vdc to check its function dc voltage supply are expensive. Any ideas

Comment

Without a minimum number of Optimizers I am not sure there is anything that can be tested. Have you downloaded the manual?

Comment

Originally posted by Ampster View Post
          Without a minimum number of Optimizers I am not sure there is anything that can be tested. Have you downloaded the manual?
          That's true. The bigger issue is that the SE33.3 is a 480V 3 phase inverter

Andy

Comment

What a deal. Finding a place with three phase is going to be fun.

Comment

Were you able to test the unit? I have the same issue now, I purchased an as is 11400 single phase inverter at an auction. I called solaredge to see if the warranty was still active and was told it has already been RMA'd however they never received the unit back from the original installer.

Comment

Working...
              X