Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enphase envoy stopped reporting

Hello guys,
    just need an advice, if a someone have seen the following.
    My solar panel system with 24 micro converters has been stable for years.
    About a day ago, Envoy has stopped reporting to Enlighten.
    Local connectivity is good, network tests via Envoy's interface all good, but
    Connectivity to Enlighten failed
    I've tried all possible recommended solutions - reboots. renew IP address, etc - nothing helps.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Attached Files

Still under warranty ?

Comment

Originally posted by J.P.M. View Post
      Still under warranty ?
      Not sure what the warranty is. It is almost seven years old.
      Also based on what I've seen it seems like Envoy's site is down.
      Will have to wait till Monday to call them.

Comment

Been years since I visited Solar Talk but came just for this. Same thing happened to me as well. Agree looks like the site is down.

Comment

I just got email from a friend saying that this is on the Enphase website:

"Enlighten is going through system maintenance this weekend. You may experience some delays in data. No data is being lost in this upgrade."
          7kW Roof PV, APsystems QS1 micros, Nissan Leaf EV

Comment

I got the same situation. So, it's likely due to the Enlighten maintenance.

Comment

Thanks for posting this folks, same happened to me. Initially thought it was my Envoy not connecting to internet, esp since I upgraded my router's firmware a few days ago. Rebooting Envoy had no impact. Was panicking until finally noticed ALL systems on their public map near me that I sometimes check also stopped reporting Saturday.

I found no mention at all on Envoy's site. Good to hear that no data is lost; however, the Envoy LCD screen shows -WEB so not connecting to their server. Wonder if the data is still being retained on the Envoy for now, esp after I rebooted the device a couple of times....

Comment

Working...
              X