X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Out of Town.

I'll be travelling 08/26 to 09/03. I expect to be mostly incommunicado, but I may check in. I'll be checking on the desert arrays.
  • max2k
    • May 2015

Originally posted by J.P.M.
    I'll be travelling 08/26 to 09/03. I expect to be mostly incommunicado, but I may check in. I'll be checking on the desert arrays.
    have a good trip!
    I'm sure by the time you're back we would have tens of new members with signed contracts in hands and all with Solar City. That's what happens when you let them run on their own for few days .

Comment

• Mike90250
      • May 2009

My in-laws are going to check on the desert too, and Wife and I are babysitting the grandkids. A day drive to San Fran, and a day back, but I'll have internet while there.
      Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
      || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
      || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
      gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

• J.P.M.
        Solar Fanatic
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by max2k

have a good trip!
        I'm sure by the time you're back we would have tens of new members with signed contracts in hands and all with Solar City. That's what happens when you let them run on their own for few days .
        And probably installed the same day and kicking out a year's worth of production in a week, just like SC promised. P.T. Barnum was right. IMO only, SC continues to prove his wisdom on a daily basis.

Comment

• J.P.M.
          Solar Fanatic
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Mike90250
          My in-laws are going to check on the desert too, and Wife and I are babysitting the grandkids. A day drive to San Fran, and a day back, but I'll have internet while there.
          I've been told grandkids are better than kids because you can spoil (the grandkids) and leave the resulting mess and quickly acquired bad habits for their parents to clean up.

Comment

Working...