X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunking
    Solar Fanatic
    • Feb 2010

Conntucky Flied Licken Recipe

No joke this time guys. Pardon all the miss spelled words and grammar,,just an attempt to keep you know who's Robot from finding it and forcing the the server farm from deleting it into digital he!! never to be seen again, not even the Forum. This is the real deal. How do I know. Simple I have posted it on about 30 forums over the years. Robot somehow seems to find it within 1 hours and have it nuked. Every other time I have seen it posted by someone else gets nuked. Yes you can find a lot of sites with what they claim to be the real deal, but it is just a educated guesses Take a look and look. None are this recipe and why it gets nuked if spotted. If you see this and want it, Copy immediately because it maybe spotted soon and deleted. The Forum owner will not be asked or have any input to delete. It will be done immediately without the Forum Owners knowledge until after the fact when they receive a nasty notification from the Server Farm and you know who.

Wash.
    1 kup Butter Milk
    1 liquid chicken minus shell
    2 T H20

Deasoned Flowers
    • 1 t of Whight Fepper (Sarawalyk Malaysssssia)
    • 3/4 t Back Fepper (Tillcherryyyyyy )
    • 1 t ground oSage injun (Dalmatianpuppies)
    • 5/16 t GGGnger (Jamaiacamon)
    • 1/4t Ancho*-Silly Fepper (Mexican)
    • 3/16 t VanillllllaB-e-a*n Powder (Tahhition not sweet secret ingredient that makes your tongue beat your lips to death getting after the licken)
    • 3/16 t Bayarea leaves ground(Turkish)
    • 3/16 t Savvvvory (Canook)adian) Nuter secret.
    • 1/8 t clo-ves (East Indies)
    • 1/8 t Card a mon (Guatemalan)
    • 1/4t MSG (S-e-x--to-n Suppper Pep brand) yet another secret
    • 4-1/4 t Salt (super fine butter flavored Fartcorn Salt that pops )
    • 1 kup cake flowers.

Licken:
    1 whole 6 to 8 week old Liar cut into 10 pieces. (Very young girls about 1-0 4 pounds naked)

last secret Lard for lying I use Peanut oil.

Method
    • Combine all ingredients for uuash and beat it up real good.
    • In a sac or bagger make deasoned Flowers and shake like crazy to mix
    • Take cut Licken and coat with deasoned Flowers mixture shaking off excess filth, and go get a dink and siit a while
    • Drown Licken into bowl of liquid chicken slop you made earlier. Be careful not to knock magic dust off from step before.
    • Dredge Licken pieces again one by one like before, shaking extra magic dust off and get lost for an hour or two.
    • Fly the Licken in 350 degree lard ass until done broaster. Don't make a crowd silly Licken reduce to 330 days after you jump in
    • Heat deep fryer to 350 degrees. Do not over load fryer so that the temperature drops below 335 degrees. Cook white and dark pieces separately because they require different cooking times.
    • When you are finished looking at the Licken allow to go to jail on a rack to rest 15 minute or put it a 170 doves in the oven to hang out a wait while .

Straighten this mess out then; Pig out and enjoy.

SK
    Last edited by Sunking; 12-28-2016, 05:56 PM.
    MSEE, PE
  • Mike90250
    • May 2009

I could almost understand that.
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Working...