Website update on it's way.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website update on it's way.

I've held out as long as possible to upgrade the website to the latest version. I know a lot of visitors don't care for change, I'll probably lose some, but to keep this forum as secure and updated as possible, it's got to be done. I like to keep things moving forward and not fall behind in technology.

Vbulletin 4 has quite a dramatic change, but shouldn't take long to adjust. You'll notice newer and better features as well.

The forum will be temporarily unavailable when the upgrade is taking place.

All feedback is appreciated.

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    I've held out as long as possible to upgrade the website to the latest version.
    Vbulletin 4 has quite a dramatic change, but shouldn't take long to adjust. You'll notice newer and better features as well.

All feedback is appreciated.

Comment

no prob...i'll increase it

Comment

Comment

increased the space MarineLiner.

The upgrade is complete.

Again, all feedback/suggestions are welcome.

Comment

Looks good Jason - different but uncluttered which is nice!

Seems easy to follow.

Russ
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

thanks russ, glad you approve

Comment

Good job buddy. Thanks for all.

Comment

increased the space MarineLiner.

The upgrade is complete.

Again, all feedback/suggestions are welcome.

Comment

I deleted the thank you addition. it's just too much and not really necessary anyway.

Comment

I deleted the thank you addition. it's just too much and not really necessary anyway.
                      Thank you.
                      Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                      || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                      || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                      gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

WOW miss a couple days and the site looks different. I'm thinking am I in the correct place. It looks good Jason, cleaner., I like the color scheme also. I wouldn't worry too much about losing visitors, its their loss.
                        [I][URL="http://www.solarpaneltalk.com/album.php?albumid=23"]My PV & Thermal Hot Water System.[/URL][/I]

Comment

Thanks Ed

The feedback is very appreciated! It's nice to see your still around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
                            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MarineLiner View Post

BTW: i clicked the multi-quotes button, but got only one quote. Should be double click ?

If you want to quote multiple posts in a thread, you click "mult-quote" one time. It will put a check mark. You can go through the entire thread and click that on every person you want to quote. after you do that, then hit reply

Comment

Working...
                              X