Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soloman2
    • May 2013

Suggestion need for selecting a solar charger

I want to buy a solar charger for my mobile, TV and Computer. Please anybody can suggest me, what solar panel will be good? I am selecting xxxxxx Is it good?

Mod note - You can leave a link to the manufacturers site but not to a solar sales site. Our sponsor, Solar Town, is in the business!
    Last edited by russ; 05-29-2013, 02:33 AM. Reason: removed link
  • daz
    Solar Fanatic
    • May 2012

Originally posted by soloman2
    I want to buy a solar charger for my mobile, TV and Computer. Please anybody can suggest me, what solar panel will be good? I am selecting xxxxxx Is it good?

Mod note - You can leave a link to the manufacturers site but not to a solar sales site. Our sponsor, Solar Town, is in the business!
    Nobody can recommend a controller, as you have not told us what you requirements are!

Comment

• daz
      Solar Fanatic
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Kelly Briter
      A good solar charger will have quite a number of guidelines included, which will enable you to get connected to your device. When purchasing a solar charger make sure that it comes with the asking for guidelines that you need. Apart from the cell phone suitable guidelines, also consider if you will need to energise any battery power straight from the unit. It is possible to buy a charger which comes with a support that fits a wide range of laptop and camera batterries.

comprehensive and highly qualified range of solutions
      xxxxxxx
      Sounds like a spammer??

Comment

• russ
        Solar Fanatic
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by daz
        Sounds like a spammer??
        It was - emphasis on was
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• daz
          Solar Fanatic
          • May 2012

Originally posted by russ
          It was - emphasis on was
          That's good!! There seems to be a whole lot of spammers that seem to come here all at once...then it gets quiet...then starts all over again.
          On the positive side, at least it shows that the forum must be ranked pretty good, for the spammers wanting to link back to their own sites!

Comment

Working...