No announcement yet.

Convert my flat panel thermo siphon system to a pumped one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks JPM i will put that tome on my christmas wish list. This afternoons sun has raised the tank to 60c which is the highest i have recorded so far this year. I have no issue with electronics and instrumentation as its my background in the oil business so look forward to placing some guages and temp probes around the system. At the moment i use an IR temp gun and a spreadsheet to record and diagnose issues which seems to work ok for the basics.

Cheers .
    Roy

Comment

Originally posted by Bladegrabber View Post
      Thanks JPM i will put that tome on my christmas wish list. This afternoons sun has raised the tank to 60c which is the highest i have recorded so far this year. I have no issue with electronics and instrumentation as its my background in the oil business so look forward to placing some guages and temp probes around the system. At the moment i use an IR temp gun and a spreadsheet to record and diagnose issues which seems to work ok for the basics.

Cheers .
      Roy
      You're welcome. I sort of guessed from your background you had more experience and familiarity with the tasks/equipment than the average bear.

I've got several IR thermometers and use them for some off the wall measurements for the PV array next to the solar thermal stuff. Long, boring story.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
      X