Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solar thermal - water+glycol flow in the primary circuit

Hi everybody,

I am a new user and I appreciate your activities that promote the solar panel knowledge.
    I have one question, simple and maybe stupid but, every question is stupid when you know the answer.
    The question is: considering a solar thermal system for having hot sanitary water, when the water+glycol goes to the low part of the tank in order to have heat exchange, at this moment, there isn't fluid in the solar panels? In other words, when there is the difference of temperature and the flow is sended to the tank the panels aren't cooled until the difference of temperatures between the tank and the fluid is lesser than the threshold considered? So, in this way, we waste heat that could be recovered if there is a fluid also when the heat exchange between the tank and the fluid is happening?

I am not english but I am very insterested in solar technologies and, I hope, that everything is clear.
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by tonyg; 07-25-2016, 07:02 PM.

Not stupid, but ignorant. Ignorance can be eradicated with a bit of effort. Learn the basics to solar energy collection as it relates to water heating. References abound. Google is your friend.

Comment

I am a student, I know that I am ignorant and Google is very useful.
      Anyway, I asked another person and I got the answer.
      Thank you for your contribution.

Comment

Working...
      X