Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermomax Solamax replacement tubes needed

Hello.
    I have a Thermomax Solamax 40-tube system needing half a dozen replacement tubes (damaged during removal for a re-roof--one tube broken and the rest lost their seal).
    This is the direct flow type of tube, not a standard heat tube. The direct flow systems have been discontinued for a while and no spares are available from the manufacturer anymore. I was wondering if anyone out there had decommissioned a system and had some tubes on hand, or whether anyone has any other suggestions.
    Thank you!

Solamax Tubes

We have 300 Thermomax - Solamax type TDS300 tubes all new, with some spare manifolds.
    Plus 7 new TMO500 heat pipe tubes new
    40 SMT100 Thermomax controllers
    Thermomax made for Viessmann tubes and manifolds also

But all in UK.

Comment

Have you still got any solamax tubes?

Originally posted by Solarworks View Post
      We have 300 Thermomax - Solamax type TDS300 tubes all new, with some spare manifolds.
      Plus 7 new TMO500 heat pipe tubes new
      40 SMT100 Thermomax controllers
      Thermomax made for Viessmann tubes and manifolds also

But all in UK.

Comment

Tubes needed

Do you still have tubes avaible?

Comment

• Oldstockthermomax
          Oldstockthermomax commented
          Editing a comment
          Realize inquiry was a year ago. But just joined forum. I have about 5 unopened cases of THX200 about 120 tubes and manifolds in Dallas TX. I built a 100 tube system in Atlanta and bought an ex-dealer entire stock so these are now extra

FYI, Solarix has not been active on the Forum since the day he posted that thread.
        SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

Try isratech.com. They might be able to hook you up.

Comment

Re: Solamax tubes

Originally posted by Jstarr View Post
            Have you still got any solamax tubes?
            Hi Jstarr, do you still need those tubes? We have some in stock, please ring us: 01787 247359, UK delivery only.

Comment

Re: Solamax tubes

Originally posted by Jomabo View Post
              Do you still have tubes avaible?
              Hi Jomabo, do you still need those tubes? We have some in stock, please ring us: 01787 247359 or email: info@solarworks.co.uk

Comment

I've heard of repairing leaky seals, refill with a dash of acetone and then re-soldering.
                Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
                || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
                || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
                gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

I bought new Thermomax Solar tubes from Ecomech Energies: http://www.ecomechenergies.com/our-p...ermal-systems/.

Comment

I have 20 new in box Solamax TDS 300 vacuum tubes and 1 new in box Solamax AST 30 manifold for sale in Idaho. Will Ship.

Comment

Idaho - do you still have those Solamax vacuum tubes given that your post is from last year? I live in BC and am looking for a few replacement tubes. Anyone else out there in BC who has spare tubes in storage?

Comment

Yes I still have them but I was just contacted yesterday (what are the odds?!) by someone that wants to purchase them. The Craigslist ad can be seen at: https://pullman.craigslist.org/mat/d...812696252.html Contact mr through the CL email relay and we can discuss it.

Comment

I have some older thermomax tubes and a 20 tube manifold, all unused. I think I have 28 tubes. The manifold serial # is MW 192306, the tubes are serial # 331115, and the box they came in is labeled TDS 300. My email is eric.a.wegner@gmail.com.

Comment

Working...
                          X