Black plastic coiled collector questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sunsneaker
    • Mar 2015

Thank you Russ and J.P.M. for all of the information provided. I know you guys get noobs like me all of the time and answering the same questions over and over must be exhausting. The information I have gleaned over the past few days has me on what I feel will be the right track.

Comment

• J.P.M.
      Solar Fanatic
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunsneaker
      Thank you Russ and J.P.M. for all of the information provided. I know you guys get noobs like me all of the time and answering the same questions over and over must be exhausting. The information I have gleaned over the past few days has me on what I feel will be the right track.
      While not trying to come off as an f-bombing know it all, for me only - It ain't exhausting. But know this: IMO, you will be better off spending 20 bucks on a solar energy book that covers pool heating. An hour or two into it and you may see and begin to understand why some of what you say about exhaustion may hold a kernel of truth for some. You'll also get most of your questions answered. Bonus: The remaining questions you will have will probably get better answers and in the end, your pool heating attempts will be better, cheaper and happen faster.

Comment

• Sunsneaker
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by J.P.M.
        While not trying to come off as an f-bombing know it all, for me only - It ain't exhausting. But know this: IMO, you will be better off spending 20 bucks on a solar energy book that covers pool heating. An hour or two into it and you may see and begin to understand why some of what you say about exhaustion may hold a kernel of truth for some. You'll also get most of your questions answered. Bonus: The remaining questions you will have will probably get better answers and in the end, your pool heating attempts will be better, cheaper and happen faster.
        J.P.M. do you have any books you recommend?

Comment

• J.P.M.
          Solar Fanatic
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sunsneaker
          J.P.M. do you have any books you recommend?
          I think starting with what's available from outfits that mfg. and sell solar pool heating equip. might be a good toe dip. After that, a for dummies type book on the basics that includes solar thermal would be the next step. See the net.

Comment

Working...