Here is another black plastic pipe version http://rimstar.org/renewnrg/solar_po...ter_diy_fp.htm
or http://www.mmattera.com/bin/Solar_Pool_Heater_Coils.jpg
The rimstar site has the calculations
Try our solar cost and savings calculator
Solar Pool Heating with Irrigation Hose Help
Collapse
X
-
It would typically use the pool filter pumpLeave a comment:
-
Solar Pool Heating with Irrigation Hose Help
I'm looking to build a solar pool heating setup with black irrigation hose. Similar to the one in the below link:
However, I don't want to plug the pump into an outlet. I want it to be 100% solar. What solar panel and pump would make sense for this sort of setup?
Thanks in advance.
Copyright © 2014 SolarReviews All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 6.1.3
Copyright © 2026 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2026 MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT-5. This page was generated at 01:02 AM.
Leave a comment: