Solar Hot Air Type Heaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar Hot Air Type Heaters

4'x8' We built these with leftover materials from R&D. They make loads of free heat. We run our display model on 12v solar fan. solar ad pics (7).jpg

norf georgia

If you are just showing us all what you have built for your own use then thank you.

If you are showing us something that you want to sell then please stop and get permission from the Admin.

This is your last warning.

Comment

i did in-fact build them. how am i supposed to answer questions from other members about my heaters when i do have them for sale but am not posting for sales purposes???

Comment

Originally posted by norf georgia View Post
        i did in-fact build them. how am i supposed to answer questions from other members about my heaters when i do have them for sale but am not posting for sales purposes???
        If there is an interest in your panel design then others will ask questions and find a way to contact you.

But this forum has a sponser that sells solar technology and for you to utilized it as your place for free advertisement is wrong and will not be tolerated.

Comment

ok so the members only get fed products that are being sold by people who pay the site. that doesnt seem to be the best for the solar members here.....

Comment

ok so the members only get fed products that are being sold by people who pay the site. that doesnt seem to be the best for the solar members here.....
            The site has a weblink that will allow you to review and if desired purchase solar products. All of the forum members provide their knowledge and comments for free. They and I do not get any financial compensation from the Forum owner for anything I do on this forum.

We might provide information about a manufacturers product or answer questions about hardware. But we do not sell anything.

There are members that install solar equipment for a living, others work for solar equipment distributors, and some even provide engineering services for a solar installation.

But none of these members advertises their product or services here.

Plain and simple. Provide advice and knowledge but no selling.
            Last edited by SunEagle; 10-02-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

References to products that are not sold at Solar Town are perfectly especially when they do not include clickable links to retail websites. That is, any product links should go to the manufacturer, not a retailer. Or should be non-clickable.
              References to products that the poster is trying to sell fall into a different category and are generally not permitted whether they are one-off sales of used goods or commercial product sales.
              That is just the way we operate currently.
              We are not making any particular effort to direct folks to Solar Town. The link is there and we give them the courtesy of not explicitly recommending competitors.
              SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

limiting solar products that dont pay the troll, does not help the solar movement.

Comment

limiting solar products that dont pay the troll, does not help the solar movement.
                  It is better than nothing and somebody has to pay the power bill for the server.

End of discussion on this topic please.
                  SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

We are providing all types of solar electronic products with affordable price. if someone is interested to buy then contact with us for more information.

MOD NOTE: If you haven't been given permission from the Forum Admin to sell solar equipment please stop or you will be shown the door.
                    Last edited by SunEagle; 10-13-2015, 01:23 PM. Reason: added waring note

Comment

Working...
                    X