I wired in a Duct fan booster, with a snap switch, and also an auxiliary receptacle, that I use for now to power a light I can see from the house if I am not out there. Just to kinda see when it is turning on and off. For the last 3 weeks of use I have gotten pretty comfortable figuring out by feel when it will be on. I will probably disconnect the the light today or tomorrow
In my shops position the window that I have the light in faces east. I notice that I get some very nice sun there early in the morning. I am currently thinking about building 2 collectors that will mount inside the shop to those windows. I am planning on doing one with cans and one with screen to be able to compare efficiency. (can anyone tell me if a collector box mounted inside needs to have insulation? or can it just be plywood painted black)