X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris99
    • Jan 2021

Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Battery Storage with Solar PV

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I would like to offer a solution for small-mid size businesses out there who want to implement solar. Full disclosure, I work for TROES Corp, we're a Canadian based company that designs and develops battery energy storage systems using LiFePO4 batteries. We have projects worldwide in Canada, USA, Mexico, UK & China.

The unique factor of our energy storage system is that they are completely modular and hybrid to support a wide range of applications. Our most popular application is pairing a BESS with solar PV to different applications for parking lots, universities, condo buildings & more. The hybrid part kicks in that allows the system to be paired with renewables such as solar, hydro, wind, diesel-replacement, & even micro-grid.

If anyone is interested in learning more, please visit the troes website or DM me, would be happy to be of service.

Thanks for reading!

MOD NOTE. Please do not include any web links in your post. If you want to advertise please get permission from the Admin Solar Pete.
    Last edited by SunEagle; 01-27-2021, 04:22 PM.
Working...