X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glossary of terms?

Hi there!

I'm still new here and am absorbing information as fast as my little brain can manage. I've also read posts asking new users to make sure any questions they have do not already exist.

Most questions here (more so the answers) contain many terms that a completely new user has little chance of comprehending.

So I find myself in a curiously circular situation: I have many questions but am unsure, or fail to find, if they have previously been asked, and I don't wish to aggravate by asking them.

A glossary of terms anyone? A nice sticky post that unfolds all the neat acronyms beloved by the guru? Kept simple, kept clean. (answers to acronyms which contain further acronyms will be frazzled (along with my brain cells) on sight!)

YES PLEASE!!

What you want is easily available - on the net.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

In this case, GOOGLE is your friend. And then you ask - What the heck do I google?

here's a list to look at.

Y'all come back now, ya hear ?
      Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
      || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
      || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
      gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

Originally posted by russ View Post
        What you want is easily available - on the net.
        All you need is easily available - at the pharmacy.

Originally posted by Mike90250 View Post
        In this case, GOOGLE is your friend. And then you ask - What the heck do I google?

here's a list to look at.

Y'all come back now, ya hear ?
        Thanking you kindly sire. Its just what I wanted.

Comment

Working...
        X