X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukwindowcleaner View Post
    try alibaba, straight from the source most solar panels are made in china. so makes sense to go there. i got a couple couriered over, shipping wasnt too bad also
    Thanks for the suggestion,I want a good deal but I want legitimate established manufacturers that are going to stand behind their product. I'm not looking for direct from China. I want a reputable distributor in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by sappstter View Post

Thanks for the suggestion,I want a good deal but I want legitimate established manufacturers that are going to stand behind their product. I'm not looking for direct from China. I want a reputable distributor in the US.
      Not sure what prices you'd get but CED Greentech has brick and mortar locations all over USA.

Comment

Arizona Wind and Sun is also a good source

Comment

So, I've kept up with pricing and the best overall pricing for a system or components is renvu.com. It's not close. I've contacted companies in China and their prices with delivery are not much better AND you have to wait for shipping. All the companies mentioned in this thread are 10-30% more expensive. I checked. If someone has a better price, please list it. EG, 450kw panels for $.59 per watt.

Comment

Originally posted by fraser View Post
            So, I've kept up with pricing and the best overall pricing for a system or components is renvu.com. It's not close. I've contacted companies in China and their prices with delivery are not much better AND you have to wait for shipping. All the companies mentioned in this thread are 10-30% more expensive. I checked. If someone has a better price, please list it. EG, 450kw panels for $.59 per watt.
            How big of a panel is that 450,000 watt panel? I want to see the size of the transporter that shows up for the delivery! (Just being silly here.)

I have purchased panels through Craigslist back before FB Marketplace became big. FB Marketplace in my area often has deals for solar panels.

Comment

I installed my own home grid tie system and helped a friend install another, everything came from Renvu. They were easy to work with and good about returns via shipping. My friend had to drive to their warehouse and exchange and return some stuff, he said it was hassle-free. I'd use them again.

Comment

I just bought my panels and inverter from signaturesolar.com which has been really taking off lately. Bought my cable from nassaunationalcable.com and will probably get my mounting hardware from altestore.com

all the other small things just wherever I find that has good prices. I forget where I got my rapid disconnects but I might not even need them anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X