X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunEagle
    Super Moderator
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by DanS26

I think you are missing the point....in five years ECO-WORTHY panels will either be obsolete or out of business. Replacing panels with "like kind" panels that do not match will not only devalue your house but also your neighbors.
    I would go on to say the ECO-worthy charge controllers will probably never be covered if they fail. They are cheap and easier to just replace in kind then to get them repaired.

Comment

• J.P.M.
      Solar Fanatic
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by SunEagle

I would go on to say the ECO-worthy charge controllers will probably never be covered if they fail. They are cheap and easier to just replace in kind then to get them repaired.
      Am I seeing something that isn't there or does Andrew seem like a peddler ? Looking over his prior posts, seems to me he never met a solar product he didn't like.

Comment

• sdold
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by J.P.M.

Am I seeing something that isn't there or does Andrew seem like a peddler ? Looking over his prior posts, seems to me he never met a solar product he didn't like.
        It's hard to tell. Andrew, you haven't violated any forum rules, but you might want to address this.

Comment

Working...