X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.P.M.
    Solar Fanatic
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by reader2580
    What about Solarengineering.us? The prices seem reasonable. Maybe there is good reason to stay away from them?
    Maybe, maybe not. I've not heard of them, but that means squat. Call the AHJ and ask them if they've had any dealing with them. If so, and the AHJ is positive about the outfit, call them and, as much as possible, ask questions you already know the answers to. You'll find out more that way.

Comment

• LPG
      • Nov 2017

Originally posted by reader2580
      What about Solarengineering.us? The prices seem reasonable. Maybe there is good reason to stay away from them?
      That looks like solar design tool which is what I used to generate all my documents. I ended up finding out that my AHJ only requires FSEC to certify my design and that will get me a permit. I sent my documents to FSEC and after making 2 changes they sent me my certificate so I now have what I need for my permit.

Luckily I had read that FSEC had tight requirements in FL and bought modules/inverters/racking specifically approved by them so in case this came up I wouldn't hit a dead end.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Comment

Working...