X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNPmacnab
    Solar Fanatic
    • Nov 2016

For as long as I can remember..........
    Every paycheck ever received I said to myself, Fooled them again.

Comment

• Brian53713
      Solar Fanatic
      • Oct 2016

Who is this Dacian you speak of? I have not seen that name, or is it the real name or code name for somebody?

Comment

• Mike90250
        • May 2009

Dacian is a electronic gear hacker, makes printed circuit board BMS kits, and thinks they work. Well, they do for a while until something happens. He's made some gross mistakes and cooked battery packs, we don't know if others have smoked gear because of his lack of engineering skills, more like a edison method of design. Try, re-try, try again, hey it worked 2 minutes longer than zero, progress, ship it!
        Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
        || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
        || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
        gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

• inetdog
          Super Moderator
          • May 2012

Kind of as if Edison had done all his tests with other peoples installed light bulbs after he sold them?
          SunnyBoy 3000 US, 18 BP Solar 175B panels.

Comment

• DanS26
            Solar Fanatic
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by PNPmacnab
            For as long as I can remember..........
            Every paycheck ever received I said to myself, Fooled them again.
            How old are you?......sounds like something a teenager would say......

Comment

• Sunking
              Solar Fanatic
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Brian53713
              Who is this Dacian you speak of?
              He is an idiot that pretends to be an engineer that goes by the username electodacus. He showed up here and many forums some time back in 2014. He has been banned from this forum, candle power forum, and many others because he is an idiot and has done a lot of damage to peoples batteries. with a Solar Charge Controller he designed. I banned him on Mike Hots forum. As soon as he posted there we got over 50 Red Flag warnings. Here is a thread he started here almost 3 years ago. We had a lot of fun Barbaqueing him.

Now it looks like we have another target.PNPmcnab made the same mistake twice bringing up his name. Not a name you want to be associated with. You can Google his username and find him everywhere trying to peddle his POS controller. All roads lead to idiotville.

If you have some time and want to see just how stupid this guy really is he showed up on a DIY EV Forum. That Forum has a lot of engineers and technicians that actually work in the commercial EV sector and know their stuff. He shows up around page 6 and gets roasted for 8 pages. Really funny stuff. Here is that link. He really hangs himself when he exposes he does not know what Ohm's Law is.
              Last edited by Sunking; 01-29-2017, 07:01 PM.
              MSEE, PE

Comment

• PNPmacnab
                Solar Fanatic
                • Nov 2016

"He does not even understand his terminals on his box cannot handle the deigned current." So you noticed that. Has Solar Trap appeared here with his 150A on a circuit board and PWMing an inverter on?

Comment

Working...