Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to purchase Sunpower 435watt panels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to purchase Sunpower 435watt panels.

Hello fellow Solar Enthusiasts. I currently have an panel array consisting of 18-435 watt Sunelec.com panels. My research has shown me that these are knockoff Sunpower panels. I am trying to add an additional 9 panels to complete this array, with many many more to purchase in the future. Unfortunately you cannot purchase yourself for the DIY installer. I forgot to mention the other panels were purchased off of craigslist. Any recommendations?? Any authorized "installers" that want to sell to me directly? Thanks, T

I assume this is grid tied, Why not just purchase grid tied panels with micro inverters for this expansion? The panels do not need to match for this. You may also wish to contact your POCO and see if your system even qualifies for expansion, there may be a limit. 9 panels is an odd number for a central or string inverter expansion. Are your sure you want to add 9 panels to 18 would be 27
    Last edited by Logan5; 10-29-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• drumzz2109
      drumzz2109 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, grid tied using a Solaredge optimizer system. I wish to purchase these exact panels for an aesthetic reason, looks good for future home sale.

Hello Drumzz2109, I was wondering if you had found your solar panels to which you were seeking? I may be able to assist you in your quest, if you are still looking.

Comment

• drumzz2109
      drumzz2109 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have not. I appreciate any help you could give me. TY.

Originally posted by straydog38 View Post
    Hello Drumzz2109, I was wondering if you had found your solar panels to which you were seeking? I may be able to assist you in your quest, if you are still looking.
    Straydog, I'm also looking for Sunpower 435watt panels. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X