X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar panel installation

Looking to get solar panel installed from the local company summer wind solar

. They are offering 12 panels set,3.240 KW roof top systems at $9072 including permitting and installation.. Not sure if they are quoting right?

Does that sound right .. Please give your views...

Mod note, Hi I removed the link its not allowed as its advertising unless you link them to their solarreviews.com page, and welcome to Solar Panel Talk. I would be cautious of that company only as it has a page rank of 0

Howdy Kaithy and welcome to Solar Panel Talk

Comment

When you buy solar panels they should provide installation

Comment

Originally posted by kaithy View Post
        Looking to get solar panel installed from the local company summer wind solar

. They are offering 12 panels set,3.240 KW roof top systems at $9072 including permitting and installation.. Not sure if they are quoting right?
        Does that sound right .. Please give your views...

Mod note, Hi I removed the link its not allowed as its advertising unless you link them to their solarreviews.com page, and welcome to Solar Panel Talk. I would be cautious of that company only as it has a page rank of 0
        That price comes to about $2.80/watt which seems low if it is before any Fed tax rebate. I would get a few more quotes from other companies and then you can list both the hardware and prices here for us to review.

Comment

Not sure if they are quoting right?
          ไฮโลออนไลน์

Comment

Looking to get solar panel installed from the local company

ไฮโลออนไลน์
            Last edited by Naptown; 02-13-2016, 05:55 PM. Reason: If you want to check go to their listing on solar estimate . Org

Comment

Working...
            X