X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MOS6510
    • Sep 2015

iOS App "Energy Meter"

Hello Solar Friends!

I would like to point you to an new iOS App called “Energy Meter“ that supports the SMA Energy Meter device directly.
    It lets you easily show all available measurement values of an SMA Energy Meter.

iTunes Link: httpsCOLON//itunes.appleDOTcom/en/app/energy-meter/id989638672?mt=8

The app displays the measurement values ​​of an domestic electricity network separated into consumption and supply.

The following functions are provided:

- Display of the current power (total power and all 3 phases)
    - Measurement in kWh or directly in currency converted
    - Estimated consumption power or costs extrapolated to hours or years
    - Display of measurements clearly arranged in charts
    - Display of all additional measurement values ​​of an SMA Energy Meter (apparent power, phase angle, etc ...)
    - Easily access to the website settings of the Energy Meter

In addition you can make accurate measurements for example to indicate the cost of a tankful of an electric car.

Supported are any numbers of SMA Energy Meters.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Sunny regards,
    Heiko

---Mod Note: Even though commercial advertising is prohibited on the Forum except by contract and permission of the Forum owners, I am going to let this post stand for now. The App is not free, but the cost is minimal and there is potential value for a small subset of our members.
    I have, however, make the link non-clickable to keep the issue of Search Engine Optimization off the table.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by inetdog; 09-26-2015, 01:28 PM.
Working...