X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BFW577
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by sensij

You won't exceed the API limit if you are only running one system. At a 5 minute polling rate, 300 API calls would cover 25 hours... more than you need for one day of data.

But, yes, if you set the Solaredge polling interval to 15 min, and the status interval to 5 min, SolarEdge will be providing three data points each time it is polled, and PVOutput will display those points in 5 min increments.

I lot of what I wrote earlier in the thread is out of date, there have been changes in how PVOutput handles temp and voltage. Wunderground temp and Inverter temp are both supported now, if one of them is piped to the extended data fields (V7-V12).
    I actually have a wunderground weather station online. That would be awesome to be able to add that as well. The PVoutput help section is not very helpful in explaining the v7-v12 data fields. Do I input my wunderground station there?

I also see the wunderground station box under automatic uploads. Can I just add it on that?

Comment

• sensij
      Solar Fanatic
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BFW577

I also see the wunderground station box under automatic uploads. Can I just add it on that?
      Yes... just add it there. If you also want temperature from the inverter, you'll need to use the "Temperature to" field to send the wunderground station data to v7-v12. You'll also need to scroll down and set up the extended data fields.

The extended data is visible when you choose the rightmost box in the daily charts. See the screenshots below (i've deleted my API keys from the images).
      pvo-1.JPG
      pvo-2.JPG
      pvo-3.JPG
      CS6P-260P/SE3000 - http://tiny.cc/ed5ozx

Comment

• BFW577
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by sensij

Yes... just add it there. If you also want temperature from the inverter, you'll need to use the "Temperature to" field to send the wunderground station data to v7-v12. You'll also need to scroll down and set up the extended data fields.

The extended data is visible when you choose the rightmost box in the daily charts. See the screenshots below (i've deleted my API keys from the images).

Thank you so much. Would never been able to figure that out on my own. Just setup it up but since its dark here now I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow too see if it works.

Comment

• BFW577
          • Mar 2017

Got my inverter temperature and Wunderground outside temperature up and running. Sensij- Your extended data outside temperature looks like its in Celsius. I found on the pvoutput forum that if you add this code into the extended data rule it will convert it and display it as Fahrenheit. v7 = v7 * 1.8 + 32. Thanks again for your help.

I also just ordered the Efergy online hub and am going to add consumption data as soon as I get it.

pvoutput.JPG

pvoutput2.JPG

Comment

Working...