I've spent about the last six months or so researching green energy ideas particularly PV. I often spent whole days with little sleep trying get a good grasp on the subject. I been practicing soldering cells together and now I'm ready to build my own panel. I have about a hundred cells in excellent condition. They are 6x6 and will generate .6 volts and 8 amps a piece. I'm planning to build a panel of sixty (6x10). I will probably wire them in combination of series and parallel to produce 16 amps at 18 volts for 288 watts. I'm looking for a charge controller but I'm still not sure what will work for me. I plan on having more panels, enough to at least take a big chunk out of my electric bill. So I'm hoping I can buy a controller meant to handle 10 or 12 kilowatts a DAY, later down the road but still be able to work on say 500 watts. I'm interested in an MPPT. Also, some of what I looked at will likely interfere with my tv,(I get HD tv out of the air) radio, and cell phone.
I'm not afraid to spend a pretty penny on it, I just don't want to have to buy a weaker one to start out with if I don't have to. I buy whatever kinds of batteries in any amount I may need.
I appreciate any advise I can get and am abundantly grateful for this forum were minds converge.