Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lfw2068
    • Aug 2021

SMA SI 6048 US - Time controlled operation

Have a quad stack SI 6048 US (1 Master + 3 slaves) AC + PV coupled system. I want to be able to program the Master to go into battery mode every day from 12AM to 9AM as I have enough battery storage to run the house without grid supply power. Can anybody tell me if I can use parameters 500# 500.04 InvTmOpStrTm – 500.05 InvTmOpRnTm – 500.06 InvTmOpCyc OR TmCtl.IsOn - TmCtl.RptCyc - TmCtl.StrTm to accomplish this task? Or if I need to install a contactor to disconnect from grid and use Relay 1 or 2 to control the solenoid.
  • solarix
    Super Moderator
    • Apr 2015

You should really call the SMA Tech Support for this. The Island can be hard to setup with multiple parameters involved spread around the different menus.
    BSEE, R11, NABCEP, Chevy BoltEV, >3000kW installed

Comment

• robbyg
      • Apr 2021

Originally posted by solarix
      You should really call the SMA Tech Support for this. The Island can be hard to setup with multiple parameters involved spread around the different menus.
      Agree, just make sure you do it via email, that way the instructions are written down and he has proof that what he did was approved. I had way to many contardicting suggestions from various SMA techs when I was planning my original system. It felt like no one in the company actually understood the deep inner workings of the system.

Comment

Working...