Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Load Shave problem with my XW6848+. Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load Shave problem with my XW6848+. Please help.

Good evening guys.,

Something happen to my XW6848+ two days ago. The Load Shave function no longer work. Sunday We have 6 error message on the grid support XW4848+. AI over Frequency for 6 times during the day. after that I can't get the Load Shave feature to work. I have installed this system for one year now since Last year February. It was work perfectly for the whole year. now it stop work. I still can sell to the grid and during the sun shining hours It still use solar power to supply my house load and draw some current from the grid if the clouds pass by. but in the evening it just pass through the grid power to supply the load, only if I turn off the breaker from the grid it use the battery to power the load.

Any one know what is going on? I turn off and on the inverter few times still the same. I don't want to reset to factory setting as my inverter come with 60Hz by default I have to pay someone to program it to 50Hz in order to work with my grid. I don't know if I reset it to factory settings would changed back to 60cycles and I won't to able to change it as I don't have the configuration tools.

Does any one know what cause the problem?

Thanks in advance

Power down AC & DC. wait 5 min, reboot from DC. All I can suggest. Should not loose it's settings AFIK. Don't you have an SCP or Com Box ? How are you reading the error code ?
    Powerfab top of pole PV mount (2) | Listeroid 6/1 w/st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | Iota 48V/15A charger | Morningstar 60A MPPT | 48V, 800A NiFe Battery (in series)| 15, Evergreen 205w "12V" PV array on pole | Midnight ePanel | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph ) on a timer for 3 hr noontime run - Runs off PV ||
    || Midnight Classic 200 | 10, Evergreen 200w in a 160VOC array ||
    || VEC1093 12V Charger | Maha C401 aa/aaa Charger | SureSine | Sunsaver MPPT 15A

solar: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar
    gen: http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Lister

Comment

I have combox, but it can't program the cycles that the inverter supply, it only can program by a configuration tools Schneider sells, it is very expensive with limited usability. the strange thing is all other features are functional except the load shave which use part grid and part DC power.

Comment

Working...
      X