Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott Sousa
    • Jan 2016

Tesla Powerwall V-2 AC coupled

I am interested to see if anyone out there has any hands on experience with the Power Wall V2 product, either installing or performance.
    This is the AC coupled unit.
    There is a lot conjecture but my aim is to find out if the end users are ultimately happy with it.
    Looking forward to the responses.
    Thanks
    33-CS6P250,1-SMA6000US,SMAwebconn,Egauge
  • Ampster
    Solar Fanatic
    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Scott Sousa
    I am interested to see if anyone out there has any hands on experience with the Power Wall V2 product, either installing or performance.......
    There is a lot conjecture but my aim is to find out if the end users are ultimately happy with it.
    No direct experience but I had one on order for a year and gave up and am installing a Outback Skybox. A friend installed two and loves them. No issues and he is very happy with it.
    I did follow several threads on the TMC Forum for the past year. There was some frustration with the slow roll out of the Time of Use programming but once it was implemented, almost every user was happy. As far as I can tell there are installs in USA, Australia and a few other countries in Europe. Because many are installed in California using the Self Generation Incentive Program Tesla has programmed those so they will be on compliance with the SGIP requirements.
    Last edited by Ampster; 11-28-2018, 09:36 PM.
    9 kW solar, 42kWh LFP storage. EV owner since 2012

Comment

Working...